Young at Art
Location & Contact:
View our Website
View our Facebook page
We provide baby, young children, teenager, couples, and adult classes.
If you would like to hold a party at the studio:
1. Birthday Party Package: Held Tuesday-Sunday. You have 2 hours of time for $110, for up to 10artists. It's only $5 for any additional artists. We provide all of the studio supplies. You have the left part of the Studio 2 for your party. This includes 4 large tables, 2 small tables, and 20 plus seats. During this time the artists create crafts, paint, and make jewelry. You can bring any type of food or non-alcoholic drinks you would like. There is a $20 non-refundable deposit that goes towards your final total. We are still open to the public. (Optional: 8"x10" canvas plus paint $3 per artist)
2. Kid's Painting Party : Held from 6:15 to 7:45 at night any day of the week we have available. Minimum of 5 artists and maximum of 20. The cost is $15 per artist. The birthday kiddo chooses a painting they want all their friends to paint at the party. We can help with the choices. The instructor demonstrates and guides the class. We provide presketched canvases at no extra cost. Food and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed. There is a $20 non-refundable deposit that goes towards your final total. The studio will be closed to the public at this time.
4. Adult Painting Parties: Held at our studio from 6:15 to 9:15 at night on any day of the week we have available. The cost is $22 per artist with a minimum of 5 and maximum of 20 artists. We have over 15 painting choices you and your party can choose from. Call (503)737-4271 to have the choices text or emailed to you. Any type of food or drinks are allowed. We are closed to the public at this time.
-Painting Party At Your Home: Held on any day and time we have available. We send an instructor out to your home. Choose from our assortment of paintings. Call (503)737-4271 to receive the images in a text or email.
* Kid's Party: 2 hrs long, $18 per artist, 5 minimum and 20 maximum
* Adult Party: 3 hours long, $25 per artist, 5 minimum and 20 maximum
So much fun! Come and join us during open studio time or reserve a time for party.
Monday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Friday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
PhotosClick on an image to enlarge
249 Liberty St. NE, Ste. 140, Salem
1859 Cider Co. is all about the fruit. We believe in using real fruit, mostly organic, sourced from …Read More
900 Court St NE, Salem
Oregon State Capitol …Read More
1313 Mill St SE, Salem
The Willamette Heritage Center at The Mill, a unification between Mission Mill Museum and Marion Cou…Read More
189 Liberty St. NE., Salem
The beautiful Reed Opera House is a recently renovated historic building located at the center of do…Read More
450 Court St NE, Salem
The Book Bin is a locally owned, family operated business that has been in the same family since 198…Read More
Make Music Day Salem is an event for people who love music and the joyous sense of community that mu…Read More
700 State St, Salem
Explore galleries that feature works by Pacific Northwest and Native American artists, as well as wo…Read More
980 Chemawa Rd NE, Keizer
Everyone one loves a parade; however, the community for over 50 years have shown what this kind of l…Read More
1116 Mission Street S, Salem
Located near downtown Salem, Oregon, the Victorian Queen Anne Home and historic gardens of Histo…Read More
- View All Community-recreation